FY2019 PROGRAM GRANT REQUESTS
THE FY2019 APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED. Please use the information and materials below for reference purposes only.
After a summer and fall of strategic planning, we are pleased to share that each of our three Impact Teams have adopted charters identifying each Team’s primary goal, using data to define the resulting strategies they will undertake to promote progress towards the goal. Each Team will utilize a Request for Proposals (RFP) process to fund programs:
1. Each Team’s RFP documents may be accessed via the following links
2. Instructions/Additional Information
a. Submit a complete Proposal (1.5 spacing, 12-point font) using the provided forms as a template. Eighteen (18) copies of the FY2019 Proposal (proposal form, proposal questions, budget & beneficiaries forms), double-sided and three-hole punched, must be submitted to the attention of Barbara Hutchinson, United Way, 806 East High Street, Charlottesville, VA by Friday, March 9, 12 noon.
b. Transmit a PDF file of the FY2019 Proposal to Barbara Hutchinson, Vice President Community Impact, email@example.com and Lisa Frazier, Vice President and Finance Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. Conditions of Eligibility:
- Submit only one (1) paper copy of the complete Conditions of Eligibility and required documents for the organization (not one for each program or for the 18 copies).
- Transmit a PDF File of the Conditions of Eligibility and required documents to Lisa Frazier, email@example.com.
- For more information about the Conditions of Eligibility, contact Lisa Frazier, 434-972-1712 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. In order for a Proposal to be considered, both the paper and electronic submissions of the Proposal and the Conditions of Eligibility must be received by the due date and time, Friday, March 9, 2018, 12 noon.
e. An information session will be conducted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 from 2:30-4:30p.m. at City Space adjacent to the downtown parking garage. Parking validation will be available. We will review all of the documents and have time for questions/answers.
f. For more information or technical assistance with the FY2019 Request for Proposals process, contact Barbara Hutchinson, 434-972-1716 or email@example.com no later than 5:00p.m., Monday, March 5, 2018.