Time to file your taxes? United Way’s Cville Tax Aid has submitted 37,000 returns and created more than $33 million in economic value to our community in the last ten years. We can help you!
GET CONNECTED TO THE IRS
The April 15 tax deadline will soon be here. Those who wait until the last minute to file may be rushing to find the tax information they need. Tax preparers, businesses, news media
Consider using these IRS tools to help you or your website visitors navigate the tax deadline.
- IRS Online. IRS Tax Information for Individuals: www.irs.gov/individuals. Links to specific topics such as filing and payments,
guideto identify theft, withholding calculator and more.
- Where’s My Refund. Check your refund status at http://www.irs.gov/Refunds
- If you need face-to-face assistance, local IRS offices can be found HERE.
- IRS2Go. IRS’s free mobile app gives you your refund status, tax news updates, IRS
You Tubevideos and also lets you request your tax records. http://www.irs.gov/uac/New-IRS2Go-Offers-Three-More-Features. IRS2Go is available for the iPhone, iTouch or Android mobile devices.
- YouTube. IRS offers http://www.youtube.com/IRSVideos. Video tax tips on a variety of topics in English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
- Twitter. Tweets from https://twitter.com/IRSnews. @IRSnews provide tax-related announcements and daily tax tips. Tweets from @IRStaxpros offer news and guidance for tax professionals. Tweets from @IRSenEspanol have news and information in Spanish, and @RecruitmentIRS provides updates for job seekers.
Protecting your privacy is a top priority at the IRS. The IRS uses social media tools to share public information, not to answer personal tax or account questions. You should never post your Social Security number or any other confidential information on social media sites.
Thank you to Hantzmon Wiebel LLP for sponsoring the printing of our flyers!
RESOURCES FOR TAXPAYER
RESOURCES FOR VOLUNTEERS
Thank you to those who make it happen!
Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT)
Charlottesville Department of Social Services
Charlottesville Department of Human Services
Jefferson School City Center
Madison House, CASH program
University of Virginia Community Credit Union
University of Virginia Darden School of Business
University of Virginia Health System / Medical Center
University of Virginia Human Resources
University of Virginia Law School Legal Assistance Society, VITA Project
University of Virginia McIntire School of Commerce
University Baptist Church
Brooks Family YMCA
Hantzmon Wiebel LLP